Spynel-U: Dual channel panoramic surveillance sensor
- Uncooled Long-Wave InfraRed (LWIR) sensor
- Integrated visible panoramic camera as an option
- Human detection range: up to 2 km
*Visit our FAQ for more info on Detection, Recognition, Identification Ranges
|SPYNEL-U land |||SPYNEL-U maritime |||SPYNEL series |||SPYNEL series maritime |||Videos |||White Paper|
High Resolution Visible & Thermal panoramic videos, ideal for perimeter intrusion detection!
SPYNEL-U is an uncooled, long-wave infrared camera solution providing with two panoramic videos, thermal and visible. The integrated channels enable the detection, tracking, and identification of multiple threats in real-time, overa 360° panorama: an unrivalled situational awareness is ensured be it at night in total darkness, or through bad weather, SPYNEL-U can detect a human at up to 2km.
Did you know? This uncooled IR sensor is now the most cost-effective system of our SPYNEL range. On top of that, it requires no maintenance.
Detect, recognize and identify multiple threats early & react fast!
SPYNEL-U is the best IR surveillance solution for the surveillance of infrastructure such as airports, ports or critical infrastructure perimeter monitoring. Solid, reliable & cost effective, it can detect multiple threats simultaneously, even the most difficult to detect, like small or moving ones. Spynel-U does not require any cryogenic cooler and ensures long-term reliability and maintenance-free operation.
- 1 – DETECT. 360° thermal video: More contrast, better detection
- 2 – IDENTIFY & TRACK. 360° visible video: With the new SPYNEL-U, take advantage of a better identification range and of an improved image quality for day & night tracking of multiple intruders.
Applications: Why use SPYNEL-U?