Thermography for Industry
A loss in revenue occurs each time a kiln is stopped, and any cycle of shutdown and restart causes additional stress to refractory bricks.
Kilnscan and Pyroscan are IR scanners and cameras providing exact thermal measurements, with high temperature resolution, to extend equipment life and allow money-saving on maintenance programs. Our infrared technology contributes to improving production in quality and in quantity, while reducing downtime and energy consumption.
- Shell scanner with the highest spatial resolution, smaller than the average refractory brick size,
- Unique Thermal Warp calculation and historical data management,
- Unique scan angle from 90° up to 140°.
- High-temperature kiln camera, providing furnace temperature monitoring
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) thermal images from inside the kiln or cooler
- Efficient control of flame pattern and heat transfer
- Comprehensive tool for burner adjustment
- High-performance 1.2 Megapixels external pyrometric camera
- Versatile and accurate thermal mapping for the control of waste incineration processes
- No external cooling unit required; a zero maintenance and calibration tool